2017 Pasadena Chalk Festival - Jungle Cruise time-lapse
Nhận đường liên kết
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Ứng dụng khác
I set up my Go-Pro to take a photo every 10 seconds. 5 batteries and 11 hours later, I was able to put together a time-lapse of our creation of the Jungle Cruise poster.
Goodness, I am getting behind with this blog. This lovely wedding is from the end of July and I have to show it because I love the summery twist of navy blue, apple green and white in Tracy's scheme. Tracy's rather stunning bouquet of calla lilies, thistles, pale green lisianthus, white freesias and astilbe with a touch of myrtle. For the groomsmen, buttonholes of calla lily, thistle, myrtle and grasses. Bouquet of ivory roses, thistles, freesias, lisianthus and a touch of fresh green foliage. The thistles can sometimes make bouquets look a bit on the wintery side but the pale green lisianthus and fresh green foliages add a touch of summery freshness to Tracy's bouquets. The Dawley Barn at Lainston House all set ready for the wedding ceremony. A design of white hydrangeas, pale green roses and lisianthus and bridal gladioli looks magnificent above the bar. Contemporary tall design of white hydrangeas, gladioli, calla lilies, pale green roses and lisianthus at Lainston Hou...
Pinita just recently entered the Protea scene and has done so with quite a splash! Considered a hybrid queen, this flower is a blend of P. magnifica (queen) and P. longifolia. Pinita has a medium-to-large bloom with a slightly waxen appearance, obviously more longifolia influence and lacking the woolly beards of the magnifica. The floral bracts are beautifully flushed and tipped in a bright chili-pepper pink, then shading to cream at the base. The central peaked dome is heavily tipped with black, providing for a strong and interesting contrast. Pinita looks great mixed with other protea or combined with an array other colorful flowers and foliage. Here's are just some of the lovely ways we've found her being displayed!
It was a very cold but lovely morning in Antrim today. I decided to take a walk and take my camera with me, so that you can see where I live. I love to see where people live, so that I can picture them there, in my mind's eye. First things first though! I would like to thank you all so much for your kind and thoughtful comments on yesterdays post. You really are the most uplifting bunch of people to be around, and I love you for it! Things didn't turn out too badly for Lois, her best friend's granny took Lois under her wing, which was lovely and made her feel included. As for my being a 'domestic goddess'.....it went sadly wrong! I decided to make biscuits (which I have made many times before), and something made them spread out in the tin and all join together to make one very large, very crisp biscuit! At least we got a laugh out of it. Just as well I had the malteser bunnies in reserve! (Have you tried these, by the way?) Oh I must tell you too, that Santa was a ...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét